Project Warlock (2018)
You take on the role of a mysterious and powerful mage who travels through dimensions and universes in an attempt to remove all evil from existence.
- Release: 18th October 2018
- Genre: FPS with RPG elements
- Engine: Unity3D
- Designers: Jakub Cislo, Dawid Konrad Korzekwa
- Developers: Jakub Cislo, Dawid Konrad Korzekwa, Iain Lockhart, Jerry Lehr, Luke Wilson, Riccardo Salin, Enrico Scatto, Alex Norton
- Platforms: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Sprites and textures are created using 8-bit color palette
- Pixel art graphics
- Statistics-based character progression system
- Fallout-styled perks system
- Weapon upgrade system
- Optional limited lives system
- HUB-based campaign progression system
- Independent of regular weapons spell casting system
- Large arsenal of weapons that are at your disposal at all times.
- Explore and navigate through handcrafted levels in search of keys, pickups and secrets.
- Combat centered around moving around, charging, dodging attacks and projectiles.
- Game mode that allows to replay any level in a different way
- Difficulty variants for both hardcore and casual styles.
- 12 perks to choose from
- 38 unique weapons
- 60 different levels
- over 50 unique enemies
- 5 unique bosses
- 5 unique episodes
Things we don't have...
- No regenerating health
- No stealth or cover system
- No focus on story or plot
- No procedural generation
Buy the game
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What engine does this game use?
A: This game uses Unity3D Engine.
Q: Any Alpha or Beta tests?
A: The game is coming out soon!
Q: What is the planned release date?
A: 18th of October 2018. Hooray!
Q: What are the minimum system specs?
A: Minium specs are:
System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics:GeForce GTX 560 (1GB)
DirectX Version 10
Storage: 2 GB
Q: Are the levels randomly generated?
A: No! The game will contain a full campaign with handcrafted levels! Yay!